• Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
• An Android app developer must be well-versed with Java programming language.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Having knowledge about offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
. Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
• Familiarity with continuous integration.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To maintain the code quality, organization, and automatization.
• Strong understanding of Android Activity life cycle, Services, Broadcast, Content Provider, SQLite DB, Thread handling etc.
• Work with the development team consisting of architects, UI designers, product managers, testers to deliver high quality mobile product & service
• Develop, test and rollout, optimised UIs for different versions/device
• Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Build for multi device i.e mobile website along with mobile app.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the application.
• Identify the bugs, correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Identify the bugs, correct bottlenecks and fix bug